[Magdalen] Decline of U.S Christianity

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 12 22:50:37 UTC 2015

I would be more interested in trends over the measurable past, which, while
not a large time period, would be over a century.  That's what would be
both meaningful and interesting.  We've had all sorts of blips over various
centuries in the past.  Faith does not change.  Our stumbling, wacko,
stupid, bigoted, narrow, intolerant, chauvinistic ways of striving to
understand that faith have, on the other hand, varied all over the
ferschugginner map. Maybe it is actually time for a replacement of
christianity. Time will tell....

A sig line that essentially says, "the problem is nobody makes sense but
me," is not particularly clever, helpful, or accurate.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford