[Magdalen] Decline of U.S Christianity

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed May 13 02:18:56 UTC 2015

In a message dated 5/12/2015 6:51:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

Maybe it  is actually time for a replacement of
christianity. Time will  tell....>>>>

I can recall sitting in the Oslo apartment of a bunch of Norwegian
relatives while my mother lectured them about the need for them
to go to church.

There was much rolling of the eyes.

Her "country bumpkin" rural Norwegian accent didn't help either,
apparently.  It was quite obvious that the USA side of the family  was
much more religious than the Norwegian side.

I just think we're heading down the road to joint the Norwegians.

David Strang.