[Magdalen] Decline of U.S Christianity

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Thu May 14 12:38:57 UTC 2015

From: Lynn Ronkainen

>Well... People who go to TEC churches without being officially recognized count
>themselves even when/if they're not counted

Yeah, but even the most dense-managed parishes would note if the "un-counted"
were three times the number of counted.

Of course, those "un-counted" may very well be ignored <g>. The worst of THAT
I've run into in recent years was at St Paul's Cathedral in Buffalo. They might
have totally ignored us and looked away/walked away when I tried to initiate
conversation, but almost three years later, they're still sending me please for
money!

Cheers,
Jim