[Magdalen] +Knudsen appointed Asistant Bishop of Maryland

Molly Wolfmama lupa at kos.net
Sun May 17 21:50:44 UTC 2015

+Chilton was my dad's successor-but-one in the Diocese of Maine and was close to both of my parents.  I respect her as I respect very few others.  She has priestliness right through and she is wise, compassionate, and tough.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain