[Magdalen] +Knudsen appointed Asistant Bishop of Maryland

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Sun May 17 20:56:29 UTC 2015

I met her in the Dio of Maine when living in New  Brunswick.  I believe she
grew up moving various places some of her time in the Carribbean. I know
she was sent to good schools for education of course..  I not sure of her
ethnic background either. Hartland, New Brunswick once was linked to a
Maine parish in Houlton.  my only two cents!.