[Magdalen] Japanese store has Xmas display with Santa crucified (on not?)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:48:28 UTC 2015

When I first joined the list, I received detailed instructions from
the listowners on deleting text before responding. It was felt that
So you might want to take it up with them.

Did the original post end up in your spam folder, Grace?

All of the replies to the original post (including mine) have the
same subject heading, so gmail makes it easy to follow.
-M