[Magdalen] Harmonia Sacra

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 21:54:49 UTC 2015

Jay,
I just found this post...for some reason, a whole bunch of recent Maddie's posts arrived in my spam folder.
I'm glad you went and enjoyed the singing; you'll have to get your name on Sam Showalter's email list!

Loved your reference to the "Good Peanuts" song! I first heard it on a record of folk songs by Sam Hinton and fell in love with it. I used to teach it at various group events, i.e. Cub Scouts, camp, with some of my music classes. The cumulative effect of all the ridiculous verses always had folks laughing.