[Magdalen] Modern technology!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 19 22:58:40 UTC 2015

I went to pick up some X-rays this morning to take to an appointment at the spine center on Thursday, expecting to fill out the request and then wait till this afternoon or tomorrow morning. The woman said it would just be a few minutes, and when I went back, she handed me a 5x7 envelope. They're on a CD!!

Of course, if the two local hospitals weren't engaged in a turf battle, they could have just sent them electronically for my appointment! But the two electronic records systems don't talk to each other...