[Magdalen] What's up with this?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed May 20 02:42:39 UTC 2015

You could perhaps look into the filters.

Get some designation for this site as the target of the new filter.
A good one might be
from: "Magdalen at herberthouse.org"

Then choose the option "Never send this to spam" and also choose the folder
to which you want to send it.  All my MadAnglican stuff goes into its own
folder.  That way, if the MadAnglican name is *in BOLD*, I know someone has
sent to the list.

Then save the new filter.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford