[Magdalen] What's up with this?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:07:40 UTC 2015

Well, this seems to be very random and with different folks at different times. Sometimes I'll get posts from a person on the list in the mailbox and another post from them shows in spam a short time later.   I will start checking spam regularly...
Your suggestion about right clicking raises another question. Is there an equivalent action for a tablet or phone where you can't right-click? It's not always possible to get to a computer right away.