[Magdalen] Yo-Yo.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed May 20 16:57:55 UTC 2015

After a couple weeks with temperatures in the 80's F and heavy
use of the airconditioners, it's gone cold, and the current  temperature
at 12:51 PM is 52 F.  There's to be a low tonight and also tomorrow  night
of 38 F, if you can believe the forecasters.  It's enough to make me
nervous about already planted tender annuals.

Yes, I know the old saying about not planting before USA Memorial
Day (around 30th May), which this year is 25th May.  Still,  who'd
a' thunk there would be such a variation?

I'm staying inside today where it is comfortable.  Sitting on the  deck
for a cup of coffee isn't going to happen.

David Strang.