[Magdalen] PB's Baccalaureate Address?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu May 21 00:00:10 UTC 2015

(tattled from elsewhere)

The Presiding Bishop and a 2015 graduate

http://www.episcopalcafe.com/the-presiding-bishop-gives-sermon-at-general-seminarys-commencement-eucharist/

http://www.episcopalcafe.com/god-is-not-a-microwave/

The second sermon is a blockbuster, I just read it... the graduating senior
sermon at GTS commencement.
Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com