[Magdalen] Something cringe worthy...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:10:54 UTC 2015

Roger - it is common here in the states to make the first half of the
service very baptismally oriented... following the Epistle/Gospel, and going
right into the baptism following Gospel, with the whole congregation
participating in the Rite, speaking for 'the people', followed by the peace
and into the liturgy of the table, with no confession or creed before,
having participated in the promises of the Rite.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck