[Magdalen] arriving, South Station in Boston

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:05:42 UTC 2015

Exiting the train just before rush hour on a Friday before a three-day
weekend:

to pee
or not to pee
that is the question
whether 'tis nobler to take my place in the cab queue
or visit the Ladies' Room first ...

when the question nearly became moot.
One of those Homeland Security dogs, on patrol, attacked someone's service
dog.
It was loud, it was scary, and, as luck would have it, I was passing
between them at the time.

It's possible that my body and my cane prevented them from fully engaging,
but I nearly wet myself in terror.

No apologies, no one asked if I wuz OK. Crying "No ! No !" the Homeland
Security
guy slapped his dog and dragged him into an office, where, presumably
there's a
doggie woodshed.

Public transit. Can't live with it, can't live without it.
-M