[Magdalen] Fwd: Fw: Differences Link

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue May 26 05:18:47 UTC 2015

I would have thought that a person who grew up in a denomination and
decided to leave it for the other denomination would be THE go-to person
for being able to discuss the differences.

I am not even suggesting that the other ideas are amiss in any way at all,
but my gut tells me this person ought to be encouraged to trust herself
enough to make some discerning comments about this.  People with this kind
of background are not terribly common, and it would helpful for those of us
who have not chosen to move from one denomination to another for someone
like her to give some information on how it feels to be in her situation.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford