[Magdalen] Fwd: Fw: Differences Link

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:29:09 UTC 2015

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 7:59 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

> A friend has left the RC Church and now attends an Episcopal
> church. She's asked me to explain the difference between the
> two churches, and I've stammered and hawed and not been
> as helpful as I might be.
>
> Then she found this. I was impressed, actually.
> -M
>
> http://comforterchurch.org/about/anglican-roman-catholic-differences/

​The author of this piece, Fr. Jonathan Mitchican, is the rector of a
parish in my home diocese. The picture in the first part of the article is
a small portion of a large mural ​which forms the front (liturgical east)
end of the church. Click on the HOME link at the top of the article to see
the larger picture, then the number 1 at the lower right if it doesn't
default to the mural. The mural depicts an ordination scene with various
members of the communion of saints looking on. The bishop laying hands on
the ordinand is my grandfather.

--

Christopher Hart

List Mail Address: cervus51 at gmail.com