[Magdalen] Ireland

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:31:52 UTC 2015

I think the majority might be, but the problem is, the majority doesn't
vote. The "base" does, and the right-wing "base" is pretty horribly anti
and will get out their vote. They have the money (Koch brothers et al) and
the airwaves (Fox News and AM radio). It would be really ugly.

And to your last question....I think that would be a big fat HELL NO.