[Magdalen] Spine appt.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:43:47 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ginga, this is encouraging. I'll have an understanding of my options after my appointment next week; I'm hoping there may be some arthroscopic intervention possible.
What I do know is that I've used up my Medicare covered PT for the year, so anything to be done that will require follow-up PT will have to wait till the first of the year.