[Magdalen] Spine appt.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:15:13 UTC 2015

Tai chi and yoga classes are held in libraries here. My local branch
of the BPL has a weekly class callled Yoga for Aging. And I'm always
seeing tai chi groups in the Public Garden or on the Esplanade in
the morning.

The gf's sister attends a Christian Yoga class at her local church.
Christian yoga makes me smile, but I remember a friend who was
made quite anxious when asked to chant Om mani padme hum.
As if God would be mad at her.
-M