[Magdalen] Houston flooding

L Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed May 27 03:08:52 UTC 2015

yes, David, my first experience in Houston only about 4 months after moving
here was a storm that brought 13"of rain  in an hour in my neighborhood,
and also flooded roads on my way *back* from taking my mom to the airport
the next morning... logs and trees were floating by in the main drag on my
way home that day.  Flooding (and hurricanes) are VERY different from other
kinds of 'weather issues'.  I'm only now seeing photos from yesterday and
still this morning of the downtown area which is considerable.
Lynn

--

www.ichthysdesigns.com