[Magdalen] Percentage of life during wartime.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed May 27 03:14:15 UTC 2015

On 5/26/15 1:05 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> There were two family physicians ("GP's" in those days) in my  hometown.
> The younger of the two had fought WW-2 in the Pacific Theater, and  was
> pulled into the US Army once again for Korea.  He was not a happy  camper.

A cousin of mine was in both wars, a Marine.  I was still pretty young
when Korea was happening, and don't remember any of WWII at all (born
May 1944), so I don't know whether or not he was a happy camper.  But
after Korea, he went to school to become a Chiropractor, and made a
successful life of it.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net