[Magdalen] Line of Storms.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:48:05 UTC 2015

Where I live now is a lot like the Tennessee Valley.....you never know what
you're going to get, and if you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes! My
dad always said he'd hate to be a meteorologist in Knoxville for that
reason. We have had rain and brief thunderstorms off and on here since
yesterday evening. Our outback is looking downright jungle-y!