[Magdalen] To renew or not to renew....

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Wed May 27 22:22:52 UTC 2015

Gotcha beat, Esther.  My mom was born in '06.

There's something a little worse, maybe: when my daughter was in eighth
grade, there was a fad among the girls to wear their mothers' high
school class rings.  One of her classmates looked at my class ring and
said, "1961!  My mother was BORN in 1961!"
      I never got my class ring back, either.  It was stolen from my kid
before the fad was through.  She was losing quite a few things in those
years, and she vehemently told me, "I wasn't careless!  I knew _exactly_
where I left it, and it was just gone!"

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net