[Magdalen] To renew or not to renew....

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:50:48 UTC 2015

My parents were born in 1919 and 1920.
I have one of those moment of truth stories as well, though.
I was in graduate school and taking a class at night. One evening I was talking with a younger woman before class--mind you, I was just in my early 30's. I made some comment like "In 1965, when I was teaching junior high..."  She said, "Golly, in 1965 I was IN Junior high!"  I said, "You know, I could have gone all semester without hearing that!"