[Magdalen] Prayers for discernment

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu May 28 23:52:17 UTC 2015

Well, there's that, too.  My little church is the only Anglo-Catholic
church between Toronto and Montreal and there's only one now in
Montreal, downtown with a distinctive red roof, St. John the
Evangelist.  Everywhere else is pretty Protestant, if it exists at all
in Quebec.  My church is very important to me!  It is still driveable
from Port Hope, just.  We have an LEM who used to live locally whodrives
down from Peterborough when she's on duty, so where there's a will.
Mind you, she doesn't attend meetings or anything like that.

Marion, a pilgrim