[Magdalen] inkjet printer question

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:27:22 UTC 2015

I find myself looking for an inkjet printer - simple and inexpensive.  I'm
not sure if I need color, but if I did, I would prefer the color
cartridge(s) be in addition to the black one.

I intend to use this infrequently and only to print on fabric for the
occasional times when I create fabric labels. (a process where muslin is
ironed on to freezer paper, cut to size (8.5x11) and loaded into the
printer - the ink prints on the fabric side. After being heat-set, the ink
is colorfast.

Any suggestions for best brand?  I have used HP printers for years, but not
always happy with them, so I'm not looking for an HP. I'm even considering
looking for a used one.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com