[Magdalen] GTS Bishops on Board of Directors write letter 'to the church'

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri May 29 23:23:43 UTC 2015

On 29/05/2015 19:36, Mahoney, W. Michael wrote:
> On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> General Seminary needs our prayers.
>
> Who writes this stuff?  And why would anybody ever appoint so many bishops
> to serve on the same board.  I'd be reluctant to serve on a board with more
> than one of them.

The bishops' letter is marginally more honest than the official
trustees' report to General Convention in that it does reference the
difficulties there have been in the past year, albeit without detailing
the extent of the upheaval that has occurred.  It also ackowledges that
nobody is without blame, thereby implying that the Dean is not totally
blame-free in what he has done.  That said I would expect such a letter
to try to put a positive spin on things.

Roger