[Magdalen] inkjet printer question

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:42:36 UTC 2015

S/O says you won't likely be able to get anything for the price you are
quoting. Here's a link to what we got:

 Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 All-in-One Printer - Refurbished - Product
Information - Epson America, Inc.
<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Product.do?UseCookie=yes&sku=C11CD10201-N>

and here's the clearance center it came from:

Clearance Epson All-in-One Printers - Epson Clearance Center - Epson
America, Inc.
<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/BuyEpson/ccProductCategory.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=-13262>