[Magdalen] Trinity Anyone?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri May 29 17:22:47 UTC 2015

Ah geez, our Te Deum will take the form of a hymn: Holy God we praise
your name.  Probably some cheesy tune that nobody knows. NOT the same as
the real thing with its majestic words.  Couldn't we recite it or
something?  How I pine for full throttle liturgy and music in a grand
setting!  Oh, well.

Marion, a pilgrim