[Magdalen] GTS Bishops on Board of Directors write letter 'to the church'

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri May 29 20:28:40 UTC 2015

I don't know, Mike, but the years I served on the Board at VTS, first  s a
senior and then as what they called a co-opted member (I could vote that
year.), there were a number of bishops, and it worked well.  I think the
bishops from a number of surrounding dioceses have to serve on the board,
because of the way the by-laws are written. There are also a number of very
strong lay people and clergy, so the bishops are just equal among equals...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

Keep Calm and Carry OM.