[Magdalen] GTS Bishops on Board of Directors write letter 'to the church'

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:28:07 UTC 2015

I have been struck with the call for transparency and the opaque language
used in the communications from board members.  I find it deeply disturbing
and really heartbreaking.  It seems to me a lot of fantasy and I don't
think much has been learned by GTS board or administration yet.  I don't
have any dog in this fight, so I probably should keep my fingers off the
keys.

Ginga