[Magdalen] One thing after another

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:11:57 UTC 2015

Always good hearing from you Cady...your emails are always fantastic.

Question:  In most of the photos masks aren't worn, but in "measuring water
chemistry" they are.  Any specific reason they're being worn?

Time for an ornery rant.  Photos of nature shouldn't have people in them!
End of ornery rant.

+++
Grace & peace,
Deacon Jon Egger

*“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who
has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to
deceive and overawe the People."(Eugene V. Debs, Anti-War Speech, June 16,
1918) *

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:50 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com