[Magdalen] One thing after another

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:40:23 UTC 2015

Oh, Cady, I am sorry for the medical scares.  You are certainly in my
prayers.  This is the most anxiety provoking time - in between the knowing
something is off and hearing the results.  May you be at peace as you wait.

Prayers also for your job and your priest's and his wife's leave-taking.
Good to hear you enjoyed your pilgrimage to the Grand Canyon.

Ginga