[Magdalen] Trinity Anyone?

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sun May 31 02:31:04 UTC 2015

I will be kneeling tomorrow for the first time since Pascha.  On Pentecost
we have our kneeling "vespers" (actually right after the Divine Liturgy)
where we kneel for a loooong time.

(Maybe tedium in lieu of Te Deum???)

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8