[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 14:51:34 UTC 2015

There will be some discussion about changing to all-DST in the USA for
a couple of days yet, and then it'll fade away and nothing will
change; it's part of the cycle to discuss this every six months (I'm
talking about in the public discourse at large, not just here).

We have a similar but less frequent cycle of discussion and inaction
regarding the Electoral College.

And, all to frequently and very sadly, regarding mass shootings and
what to do about guns. We may be getting closer to something on that,
but I fear it will take an epic massacre somewhere for anything
effective to be done.

But I digress. I'd like to see all-year DST, but I don't think we'll
see that for a long time.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA