[Magdalen] PB installation

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:28:08 UTC 2015

I also watched the live streaming and loved it.I wanted to hear the Bach
Toccata but missed it.  We watched at church, there were about 25 people at
the start, The sermon was phenomenal, people were in tears with his story
about his parents.  Grace I love the picture of Bps Curry and Barbara
Harris standing together.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN