[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 2 01:08:16 UTC 2015

From: Joseph Cirou

>I joined   Prodigy in 1989 when I bought my first computer and I installed the
>modem myself (I surprised myself that I could do it) but I don't remember if I
> >was on Anglican at that point; I might have joined after I moved to Atlanta.
>If I had had the musical resources from the OCA that I have now and have had

Prodigy did not permit Religious discussion. But they permitted Anglican
Music -- which was just as raucous as St Sams at its best, though considerably
smaller.

I believe Jim O was there; Don Perschall -- who some of you know from HoBD was
there -- he was still with one of the schismatics at the time (wearing of the
purple trying to corral 33 breakaway parishes who other than breaking away
couldn’t agree on the time of day.

Sibyl, were you on Prodigy?

Jim