[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Nov 2 02:00:24 UTC 2015

On 11/1/15 7:08 PM, Jim Guthrie wrote:
> Sibyl, were you on Prodigy?

Nope, that was during my computer-incompetent time of life.

Fr Keith taught me to use the church's Mac system to do a newsletter for
him (what I started with was good English and typing skills), in 1990,
but those computers weren't on the internet, just an internal system
between the parish offices and priest's offices, with five or six
desktops connected.  I didn't get onto the net until I got one of my own
at home, about 95 or 96, a Mac, of course, because that was what I knew
how to use. My training wheels for the internet was AOHell.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net