[Magdalen] Talk for St. George's Cathedral, All Saints Celtic service

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 2 17:32:59 UTC 2015

>>>merelewis<<<

Ah, yes.  MereLewis.  Back when it was still an honest thing, and not what it currently is, via Yahoogroups, to wit, a Roman Catholic-dominated thing that allows for little or no open-minded talk, which of course Lewis loved, as long as he could argue you into the ground as a result, that is.

I'll never forget the day back in, God knows when exactly, Doug Gresham joined MereLewis and said "Mike Logsdon sent me".  Deb Walheim (I think her name was) shot me a shocked email as quickly as Internec would let her!