[Magdalen] Precip.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 00:38:10 UTC 2015

Roger - Very few toilets in the US are made like many I've seen in the UK,
and elsewhere in Europe, where each 'stall' is floor to ceiling walls and
door - which I think are great.

Stay tuned (on the Houston toilet vote)... we'll know tomorrow, or Wednesday
latest.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck