[Magdalen] Any place but

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 01:58:26 UTC 2015

wow... I remember visiting you at your first apartment in the fall of '06
when I returned from taking Anne back to TX Tech...  you had just started
your upholstery experimentation : )... followed by cooking - which you have
become VERY adept at, I would venture! : )

Looking forward to being there on the 14th!
peace and love
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck