[Magdalen] Any place but

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:35:51 UTC 2015

Yes, that's right. I remember that trip. I think you cooked that night
though. A seafood dish I think!

I've had lots of chances to practice since then. I have gotten better. When
Alex' parents, aunt and sister arrive on Sunday, we're having them here for
dinner. No pressure in that! ;-) Actually, they are lovely people and I'm
looking forward to it. We're very blessed to have such loving, supportive
families!

Peace, Rick