[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:54:50 UTC 2015

David S>Atlanta had the highest  average
> speed of any area in the USA.

They must all be going 90mph then....

Lynn, Houston resident who gets passed on the interstates while driving 80.
In town.

ps. Atlanta is a daunting city as it seems that there are so many exchanges
of so many major highways all concentrated close together... after getting
through unscathed the first time, I took a really good look at a map and
will do so again, if ever I plan to drive there again.

I enjoy driving and usually find that even in major cities exits for other
major highways are marked well and seem logical
directionally/geographically.... with the exception perhaps of Boston or San
Francisco (can't speak for other coastal CA cities which probably fall into
this  category too), because a large city on the water is a real crapshoot
for using geography as a guide! LOL

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr