[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:57:35 UTC 2015

I hate driving in Atlanta, much less trying to find my way around.
Everything seems to be "Peachtree-something". Argh! I can see how Pascual
Perez, the late Atlanta Braves pitcher, missed his first game and got his
nickname of "I-285". Poor guy was Spanish-speaking to start with and trying
to drive to Turner Field, got on I-285 and couldn't get off, drove round
and round for 3 hours.