[Magdalen] Time is -- uh ....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:11:50 UTC 2015

I HATE it when I can see it from the highway but can't get to it...

San Francisco is especially bad for 'guessing' that an exit will take you to
something that is so close to the road it seems like you could touch it, you
exit, and voila!!! you're headed somewhere else, with no exit in sight or
one that will not enable you to head back the way you came from ! : (

Lynn (once lost in in a bad area of downtown SF at 3am, when I did such an
exit... plane late and very very tired... thankfully an uneventful journey
finally arriving safely on the far side of the city)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr