[Magdalen] Thanksgivings: Samantha's 21st birthday

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:36:08 UTC 2015

Our youngest, and our only daughter, turns 21 today!

Her first list meet was with Connie and Bill Jones in Virginia Beach
in the summer of ?1996? She's been to several list meets since then,
in the Chicago area and closer to home. She returns from this year's
time at Lees Ferry Lodge near Marble Canyon, AZ next week.

I am very, very grateful she lived through her toddler years when she
managed to visit the emergency room twice a year for a few years.
Given that I have a brother who survived a very similar number of
visits, it wasn't a surprise for me. Her father was not amused.

Happy birthday to Samantha Grace Landrum, now known as "Sam" (to fit
in with her 3 older brothers?)!

hugs all around - Cady