[Magdalen] "Everett just threw up his hands."

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 4 01:53:51 UTC 2015

>>>After graduation, we will have to have a
cyber party!<<<

Honestly, I've been dreaming for years of a road trip all the way up into U.S. Jr. and back.  The to and from would try to catch as many regulars as possible.

(And remember back in the Big A Day when we'd have -- what were they? -- "virtual parties" or "virtual happy hours"?  I think I only attended one.  A slow modem (14.4 days) made them nearly impossible for me.)