[Magdalen] Heather Cook

Georgia DuBose gdubose at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 17:32:51 UTC 2015

Thank you, Renee. My friend Marie Winkler, an addictions counselor, says
that the most fatal addiction problem in our society is alcohol. And we
boost it all the time. A priest friend unfriended me for saying that a wine
meme sustains addictive behaviors. It does, by indicating that if some is
good, more is excellent. Bingo.

Georgia+
party pooper