[Magdalen] Local election

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:17:48 UTC 2015

Congratulations to Michelle on her election! A county board post is
pretty significant.

I was surprised we had no election here in Chicago yesterday. But we
did have an extra one this year as Rahm Emanuel needed a runoff
election to win this time. I guess our next one is the primary in the
spring.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA