[Magdalen] Rain.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:27:37 UTC 2015

The decision to play would probably be the owners'. In biz, it's a given
that if the customer gets mad at you, you generally lose the customer.
They can give everybody tickets to other games, but the bad feelings
remain, so barring a major frost alert in Gehenna, they will play.

I just think it's a dangerous game, and I've read how a lot of retired
players have CNS problems, secondary to serial head injuries.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford